Ta Mina In an open relationship

Imagine that hurdle? What would your subjects be limited to then? I have that same problem as a writer. Native American magazines won’t give me a second glance because I failed to mention frybread, salmon, the forgotten genocide, or the holiest of holy–powwows. Many whites will pat my head and say good job Native American Poet, but the subjects love, death, and the holiest of holy–Greco-Roman–subjects are off limits to you. I can plead my case all I want. I can quote any rhetorician from Gorgias and the Sophists, to Cicero and Quintillian, and all the way up through Gloria Anzadula but no one will budge.








Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.